The ‘Brain and Mind’ series. These interdisciplinary workshops look at brain-related issues from the point of view of neuroscience, psychology, and philosophy. The workshops are open to a broad audience, including academics, students and the general public. This term’s workshop focuses on ‘Time and the Brain’. There will be three talks on the topic, followed by a discussion and a Q&A session with the audience. The titles of the talks are:
Time and the Brain and Episodic Memories
Are animals and young children ‘stuck in time’?
Is the passage of time all in the brain?
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- The Secret Life of Pets 2 Trailer (2019) | 'Snowball' | Movieclips Trailers
- ALL 12 NEW TEXTING SIMULATOR CODES – New Secret Nasa Update | Roblox
- The Kissing Booth | Official Trailer | Netflix
- Alita: Battle Angel | Behind the Scenes with WETA | 20th Century FOX
- Physics 1st Paper Chaper – 2 || Vector || ভেক্টর || Full Chapter In One Class